Every project begins at a different stage. Some people already have a clear idea, while others are still exploring what they would like to change in their community.
Think about your own project idea and choose the option that best describes where you are today.
Option A – Exploring an Idea
I have identified a challenge that matters to me and want to begin developing a solution.
Option B – Building a Local Team
I already have an idea and would like to work with other young people in my community to develop it further.
Option C – Expanding Internationally
I am ready to collaborate with young people or organisations from other countries to build a shared project.
Forum discussion
Share your answer in the discussion forum and briefly explain:
- Which option you selected.
- One issue or challenge you would like your project to address.
- One skill, experience, or type of partner that would strengthen your project.
Reading other learners' ideas may also help you discover potential collaborators or inspire new approaches to your own project.